A journey into the celebrations and deprivations of this south Indian soul!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
the video feed is live
WARNING! The link below takes you to a motion clip of pain and suffering. It is NOT for the faint hearted! No blood, though! If you are ready to see my knee unravel, do so at your own risk! This is "how it happened" PS: I did save one goal!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dude- I cant see this because Google doesnt offer this service in India (or some such crap).
But .. what the hell happened? Dont you know you're old and past it now and this is nothing but a variation of the aging rocker syndrome??!?!?!?
Baby!!! Am traveling with lousy access to internet...can't see the video. WHAT HAPPENED??! Please take care...we don't have replacements in stock for Dr.Denty!!
Hey Dents, I could see what happened and am so sorry to hear that...hope you have a good new year ahead which brings you a lot more good health annd luck and happiness. May all ur dreams come true.
5 comments:
Dude- I cant see this because Google doesnt offer this service in India (or some such crap).
But .. what the hell happened? Dont you know you're old and past it now and this is nothing but a variation of the aging rocker syndrome??!?!?!?
Take care buddy.
hey... baby, this doesnt work on linux!!
so give me the sad story of how it happened. and fyi, li'l sis moved to beantown!
Baby!!! Am traveling with lousy access to internet...can't see the video. WHAT HAPPENED??! Please take care...we don't have replacements in stock for Dr.Denty!!
DEnti....
I finally saw what happened..... you poor baby!!
Hey Dents,
I could see what happened and am so sorry to hear that...hope you have a good new year ahead which brings you a lot more good health annd luck and happiness.
May all ur dreams come true.
Post a Comment