
If the "random screenshot" from Youtube is not enough of an indicator [honest, I was not responsible for that... i guess Youtube just picks the most delectable shot ;)... they have to sell themselves, right?], then I must warn you that this is a NSFW clip! Thanks, Neha vish !!
Pat deserves a pat on the back for this short notice filming and editing ... We (the Gang!) spent the Sunday afternoon in Monique and Jerry's (gracious, wonderful and kind, take a back seat - Mo and Jerry are here!) lake front house in Concord, Massachusetts. Result: swimming, diving, jumping, floating, kayaking, silly antics and the video... you will see all of us in the video at various points...
Watch and enjoy!
8 comments:
someone looks chubbier....
and much balder!!! Use Coconut Oil I say .. you heathen south indian!!!
hmmm... i attributed that to the wet-look... so when does one get to see what 'kosh-uncle' looks like?? li'l A watched the video with me.. asks why uncle's 'amma' doesn't tell him not to jump in the water... hmmm answer that, Dents!
[Vee]
Chubbier - true! No exercise since knee gave out on me! Will be back to mean look soon. Tell li'l A she is welcome to join us, without her Amma too if all amma is going to say is not to jump... ;)
Her amma is also welcome to join us with her amma too :)
[Kosh-uncle]
Havent you heard? "Bald is the new pink"
I thought pink was the new black .. or bald is the new black .. or pink is the new bald .. but the upshot of it is you bald head is pink. Dude - don't give up hope yet - I'll get it soon!!!
[Vee] Kosh-uncle is just the same .. just a lot more of him :)
You have to put a tag that says NSFW!
If only the rest of the world heard me out with such touching promptness!
[neha vish]
you are most welcome. Blog away, so we can all benefit from its fruits!
I must state a disclaimer upfront: As evidenced by my stoopid antics, my promptness results from the short break that I am taking from academics. The commenters above will testify to my otherwise abhorrent unresponsiveness! :)
Post a Comment