Tomorrow, I place myself right in front of the Board of Overseers at Tufts, talking about why I came to Tufts.... and how my fellowship is going to help me reach whereever I am going... did that make sense? Oddly enough, it did to me... preparing for the talk, it gave me a chance to reevaluate my aims and goals and how I intend to reach them... it does good for one to be shaken up once in a while.. there is a risk of being caught in the wave of blissful ignorance, and in the end, finding yourself washed up on shores unwanted... not happening with me, not here at Tufts... its a lovely place, (inspite of being located in downtown Boston) the faculty is incredible diverse and experienced, and I have funding! Best platform for "life launch", if I have seen any!
This is one instance where my public face and my private face are the same! I do hope I dont cry!!
7 comments:
Good Luck!
Let me just say:
When the face meets the soul, and the calm gentle breeze of assurance is misguided into the blinding light we call truth, be can only sit back, if only just for a moment and see between the foggy mirror we call life.
But when the that tattered soul begins to rise against the masses in a chorus so loud, only the deaf of heart can hear - we are finally brought face to face with our inner being, which begs to remind ourselves of a complex auroa of invincibility, only known to us as a whisper...a whisper of freedom.
All the best, Babes!!
Denti-baby .. all the best. I'm sure you'll floor the board .. err .. board the floor .. i have no clue what I'm saying.
All the best my boy!!
- Kosh
all the best dents.... we'll all cheer for ya.. and arent you thrilled that he-who-did-not-want-to-be-called-names just named himself!!!
way to go papa-kosh!
kick butt, dents...we're all rooting for you!!
GO DENTI!!
Thank ye, GS, Taz, Kosh, Vee!
"Life is but just a beginning..." - Wise Indian Man on Top of the Hill
"Stop eating dairy products" - Smarter Indian man at the Bottom of the Hill
Dents, how it go??!! Full faith in you and all that!
Post a Comment