And what category of name / place / animal / thing is a "poovich" .. is it a Winnie the Pooh who has graduated from Hogwarts? Or is it a "poo which" people couldn't ignore? Again, I wonder...
And when does a representation of a spiky hairline on a monkey freefalling from outer space (@9.8 m/s2) start resembling a poovich? Again, is that what this is? I wonder...
9 comments:
So do I...what is that?
That is so profound... and Golly, 'Diti thinks that its a poovich... go figure
And what category of name / place / animal / thing is a "poovich" .. is it a Winnie the Pooh who has graduated from Hogwarts? Or is it a "poo which" people couldn't ignore?
Again,
I wonder...
Its a Russian Winnie!
Aditi can say 'winnie pooh'.. but try to get her say 'winnie THE pooh' and u get winnie poovich.. dont ask why or wherefore.. it just is
And when does a representation of a spiky hairline on a monkey freefalling from outer space (@9.8 m/s2) start resembling a poovich?
Again, is that what this is?
I wonder...
ok,.. i thought that was my ego taking a drop
That, Denty-me-doc, is the representation of the fall of the collective intelligence of the 3 wonderers.
Could it be a zoomed in photograph of the top of Calvin's hair? So close that Hobbes is not even in the picture?
I wonder...
Post a Comment