Sunday, November 06, 2005

I was a Ring Keeper

Taking a cue from Varun V Nair, I found out that I closely resemble *trumpets, please* Galadriel.
The results are there for you to see:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


We think its the long locks, precious, but according to Legend, I am possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating my environment!
"What an elfish fairy tale!"

5 comments:

Taz Snow said...

Eh, Hello??!! Thou art no Galadriel!!! Farmer Giles maybe, but not the Lady :o)

Taz Snow said...

Though...the wisdom, humility bit rings true...not the long golden locks!!

Anonymous said...

Ah!

Is the ring?
Or is the Wing;
from which you fly-
At where you sigh-
a breath of air;
with a military stare;

Yes, it is the nightfly!

Denish said...

hey gstj,
I believe I can fly
I also believe I can dive
Especially if the floor is carpeted

Vidya said...

er denti... the resemblence stops with the first mention of locks... or did u magically regenerate some in the last few years? if yes, the other half would be fascinated to get the know-how!

he's 'Jean-Luc Picard' by the same test.

so one assumes u fudged the answers!!
*ROTFL*