Sunday, September 04, 2005

UK trip update

Some snippets from my UK visit... I spent two days in London, headed out to Cambridge for a day trip, hoofed it to Leicester and ended the trip with a day trek in the Peak District at Edale!

Lord Love a Duck, its Lords!
Did you know that Lords is walking distance from Sherlock Holmes' house on Baker Street? I found out the hard way or rather the "walk way"!



The all seeing Eye!
If you think the red eye of Mordor was bad, you should check out the British Airways "Bad Boy" London Eye!!




Doesn't he look tired?
and this was before...




He became one of the "Indian Men Who Went Up This Mountain...



"And Came Down This Hill"... All these adventures in the Peak District!

More... later.. from Bahston!

7 comments:

Taz Snow said...

To tell the trip-to-London Tale,
spiced with pics and photos a-plenty,
Up hill and down dale
rolled the Doctor Denty

Denish said...

:-)
Sweeeeet!
Thank you!

Vidya said...

no pics with the wrattler and shivani?

Taz Snow said...

Hey, yeah! Bring on the Mr. and Mrs. Wrattler I say! I just realised I have never seen a pic of Shivani...Wrattler has only ever spoken of her. What a snake.

Denish said...

They-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Seen has spoken!

Denish said...

And having spoketh, moved on...

Denish said...

Leaving us to take a guess on what was said...