A journey into the celebrations and deprivations of this south Indian soul!
Welcome to Bawston, Babes! Ofcourse, I cannot technically be welcoming you to a city I am not in, but you get the picture!
hi dentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... get blogging, i say... and post lotsa pics. saw one of u with the wrattler and mrs wrattler.... more pics...
Where did you see pics from London?!
[My blod readersip - the both of you] Tons of stuff to take care of before i blog again... if I do blog again... do remember, its no more fun and games, I am a serious student now!
That being said, I will put up pics... london was lovely... as was leicester... and the peak district where i went trekking for a day!
the wrattler sent me one pic with the 3 of 'em.. wrattler, keetch-pie and shivani. taken on wrattler's b'day
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Welcome to Bawston, Babes! Ofcourse, I cannot technically be welcoming you to a city I am not in, but you get the picture!
hi dentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... get blogging, i say... and post lotsa pics. saw one of u with the wrattler and mrs wrattler.... more pics...
Where did you see pics from London?!
[My blod readersip - the both of you] Tons of stuff to take care of before i blog again... if I do blog again... do remember, its no more fun and games, I am a serious student now!
That being said, I will put up pics... london was lovely... as was leicester... and the peak district where i went trekking for a day!
the wrattler sent me one pic with the 3 of 'em.. wrattler, keetch-pie and shivani. taken on wrattler's b'day
Post a Comment