Just sent in my written answer.... I havent slept in 30 hours!!!!
BUT
I am Done, Done, Done, Done, Done, Done, Done.....
with the written part... i decided to change my study design on the 6th day as the first one was not "flamboyant" enuf! ha!that will teach me! And decided to adopt a different country to do the study in... double ha! i am sooooo tired!
YAWN!
3 comments:
Way to go Dents... am sure you kicked academic butt :D
so how does one address you post PhD??
Dr. Dr. Denti? Dr. (square) Denti?
Yes, to echo Vidya, way to go, Doc Doc!
Gives a whole new meaning to 'wassup, doc doc?'...
Before we all get the wrong impression, I have to present moi disclaimer:
I have only finished the written part of my qualifying exam... i still have to defend the bulls**t that i have passed off as my porposal :), before my examining committee, and also answer their questions on all things nutrition... my jubiliation and post title notwithstanding, I am far from done!!!
"But I will survive!"
Post a Comment