Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We are in Texas...

Arrival @ Benbrook, TX: Tuesday 8th August 2006 @ 3.54 PM Central Time
No of Small furry creatures converted to Road Kill: 0
No of other co-travellers on the highway scared into a senseless mass of quivering protoplasm: 1234
Number of times I had Patrick praying for his life as a result of my beautiful driving abilities: 6
Number of times we were pulled over by various State Police personnel: 0
Number of times we were gives rude finger gestures: 0 [Hey, this is the nice midwest, not Boston]
Onwards to Dallas and then I head back to Beantown

7 comments:

Taz Snow said...

This HAS to be one of the perks of being a trained medical professional....even if something happens on account of your driving, you are likely to know how to 'fix' it! :oD

Yenivays, full faith in your driving and all that...(and I can afford to say that being aaalllll the way over here ;o)! )

Vidya said...

you drive?? hmm... vairy interesting...

Denish said...

[Taz]
I know... I know.. Thank you for your support...
[Vee]
"You drive?"
Where do you think Papa Kosh derives his immeasurable fount of dynamic driving knowledge?

Vidya said...

hey... papa Kosh is a great driver.. I dont think his driving inspired anyone to start praying :D
(So, Papa Kosh, does that get me a big treat?? or a hug??)

Anonymous said...

[Vee] Treat .. hugs .. and a lot of other assorted goodies :)

[Dents] What??? Explain yourself young man

Denish said...

One comment, so much consternation!
[Vee]
Papa Kosh driving good... and it all started with a little ride that we both took in his car
[Papa K]
See above

Vidya said...

Driving is driving me nuts... kinda out of touch not having driven at all after 5 years in singy... and the s.o. starts screaming when i drive.. that does make me nervous and i mistake the 2 pedals... :P

got my driving test next week... god help me