Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One word: WOW!

Thanks to Raj and Lachchho, I got to see one of my heroes live (*okay, okay, also a teen crush*), and within a spiderman leap from my seat too! Shock and Awe, thats what the show was all about and I am still reeling from the after effects of short term acoustic trauma!! She is 48 years old and she can still do splits!!
We had Balcony seats *behind* the stage. When we went to get seated, we were offered seats on the floor, about 50 feet from the catwalk. Guess the All-Star Baseball game kept many away.. Raj paid $65 each for our seats and we got to sit in $350 seats ... how lucky can we get... I must be our "Lucky Star" *grin grin* (She did sing it!) because the same thing happened a year ago when we went for the REM concert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madonnna concert???? You???? Hmmm.. interesting!!

Denish said...

I can only remember listening to Madonna when, as a kid, I was a part of family road trips all over south India in our Maruti 800. I am sure we listened to tons of other stuff but only Madonna stays with me!