Thank ye! I remember the Goatee days of the Yore and think to myself, "Goatee is for the Goats"! I think it is time for the Caveman Hair look! Its a different kind of distinguished :-) Can members of the cheering squad cheer with a nasal voice??? Just spent a day with the good folks, down south Yonker (Or was it yonder? or New York City?).. they are doing well ... and the Chets has transformed into this Mr Madhur Jafffrey who is giving Bops a run for her culinary money!
6 comments:
I say .. totally waaasum!!!
You should consider trying to look more distinguished buddy!! You're a fellow now - so get a haircut, grow some facial hair, grey your temples, etc.
All the best for the year ahead man!!
Woohoo! Too much and all that I says...India's leading whatchamacallit!! :oD
You totally Cheshire cat in that pic, my dear Fellow..I concur with the Kosh above...(EXCEPT for the facial hair...UGH)
This cheering squad very much with you, all the way!
Facial Hair was only meant to be a goatee .. in my mind all leading authorities have one.. so there.
Thank ye! I remember the Goatee days of the Yore and think to myself, "Goatee is for the Goats"! I think it is time for the Caveman Hair look! Its a different kind of distinguished :-) Can members of the cheering squad cheer with a nasal voice???
Just spent a day with the good folks, down south Yonker (Or was it yonder? or New York City?).. they are doing well ... and the Chets has transformed into this Mr Madhur Jafffrey who is giving Bops a run for her culinary money!
aaah coolness .. havent talked / mailed those peepuls for a verrry long time .. pls to convey my regards
Facial Hair -> Leading Authorities -> Goats!! Gettee Picture Papa Kosh??!
Post a Comment